19th November 2020
Today is World Pancreatic Awareness Day 2020.
Why not increase your knowledge and complete GatewayC’s ‘Pancreatic Cancer – Early Diagnosis’ course and collect 2 CPD hours?
In the early stages of the disease, pancreatic cancer may not cause any signs or symptoms. Moreover, symptoms can be non-specific and may fluctuate in presentation.
Our course will support you to:
- Recognise a number of, often vague, symptoms that can be associated with pancreatic cancer
- Consider the significance of sudden onset diabetes in patients for whom this would be unexpected
- Confidently assess the need for referral in accordance with NICE NG12 guidelines
Our course includes a full interview with Consultant Surgeon, Mr. Derek O’Reilly, which explores new-onset diabetes and pancreatic cancer diagnoses.
Find out more:
- Access GatewayC’s ‘Pancreatic Cancer – Early Diagnosis’ course here
- Read our Cancer Key on Pancreatic Cancer and New-Onset Diabetes here
- Read our Cancer Key on Jaundice and Pancreatic Cancer here
- Read our Cancer Key on RUQ Pain in Pancreatic Cancer here