9th April 2021
Missed our free GatewayC Live webinar? Watch the recording here.
In this webinar, GatewayC met Dr David Waterman, Consultant in Palliative Medicine and Medical Director at St Ann’s Hospice, and Dr Liam Hosie, General Practitioner and Palliative Care Lead GP.
Our speakers answered key questions from our audience, which included:
- What are the obstacles which hinder the delivery of palliative care within primary care?
- When should you review DNA CPR decisions?
- What is your advice when there is family conflict about advance planning decisions?
- How helpful do you find the Gold Standards Framework?
- What is the role of GPs within the lasting power of attorney?
Find out more:
- Access GatewayC’s full webinar library here
- Watch this recorded webinar here
- Access GatewayC’s ‘Lung Cancer – End of Life Care’ course here