29th January 2021
Missed our free GatewayC LIVE webinar? Watch our recording here.
In this webinar, GatewayC met Professor Robert Duncombe, Director of Pharmacy at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust and Dr Neil Bayman, Consultant Clinical Oncologist and Associate Medical Director at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust.
Our speakers answered key questions from our audience, which included:
- Can patients receiving chemotherapy have the vaccine?
- Where are patients receiving the vaccine?
- Will cancer inpatients receive vaccinations?
- Do we advise patients who have had severe taxol reactions to avoid the Pfizer vaccine?
- How (as GPs) are we going to know if someone is clinically vulnerable or about to start treatment?
Find out more:
- Access GatewayC’s full webinar library here
- Watch this recorded webinar here
- Access GatewayC’s ‘Managing Physical Effects’ course here