In this webinar, Dr Sarah Taylor and Dr Pawan Randev explored safety netting patients with suspected cancer and the particular challenges posed by COVID-19.
Audience: This webinar is suitable for primary care professionals across NHS England.
- Dr Sarah Taylor, Cancer Research UK GP and GatewayC GP Lead
- Dr Pawan Randev, Cancer Research UK GP East Midlands Cancer Alliance and GP Trainer
- Click here to read Differentiation of the Cs in lung cancer: Cancer vs. COVID clinical guidance published by the Lung Cancer Clinical Expert Group (CEG)
- Access Bowel Cancer UK’s Symptom’s Diary here
- Access Cancer Research UK’s dedicated safety netting webpage here
- Access Cancer Research UK’s Health Professional COVID-19 and Cancer Hub here
- Access Cancer Research UK’s safety netting patients during the COVID-19 recovery phase briefing here
- Access Cancer Research UK’s GP Contract guide pages for PCNs here
- Access Cancer Research UK’s list of key safety netting questions here
- Find the EMIS web user guide here
- Learn more about the EMIS web safety netting template/process evaluation here
- Learn more about SystmOne here