In this webinar, our key speakers will explore lung cancer referrals and diagnosis during COVID-19.
Audience: This webinar is suitable for primary care professionals across NHS England.
- Dr Matthew Evison, Consultant Chest Physician and Director of the Lung Pathway Board
- Dr Seamus Grundy, Consultant Respiratory Physician
- Dr Sarah Taylor, Cancer Research UK GP and GatewayC GP Lead
- Cancer Research UK (2020) Health Professional COVID-19 and Cancer Hub. [Online]. [Accessed 5 October 2020] Available from: https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/health-professional/diagnosis/hp-covid-19-and-cancer-hub#HP_COVID-194
- Cancer Research UK (2020) Lung cancer survival statistics. [Online]. [Accessed 7 October 2020] Available from: https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/health-professional/cancer-statistics/statistics-by-cancer-type/lung-cancer/survival#heading-Three
- Cancer Research UK (2020) Recognition and referral of suspected lung cancer in the UK during the COVID-19 pandemic. [Online].[Accessed 5 October 2020] Available from: https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/sites/default/files/cruk_lung_cancer_and_covid_august_2020.pdf
- Kennedy et al (2018) Lung cancer stage-shift following a symptom awareness campaign. Thorax. 73 (1128-1136), pp. 1 – 9.
- Lung Cancer Clinical Expert Group (2020) Differentiation of the Cs in Lung Cancer: Cancer vs. COVID. [Online]. [Accessed 5 October 2020] Available from: https://www.healthylondon.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Differentiation-of-the-Cs-in-lung-cancer_-Cancer-vs.-COVID.pdf
- NHS and Public Health England (2020) NHS e-Referral Service (e-RS) open data dashboard. [Online]. [Accessed 30 September 2020] Available from: https://digital.nhs.uk/dashboards/ers-open-data
- Walters et al (2013) Lung cancer survival and stage at diagnosis in Australia, Canada, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and the UK: a population-based study, 2004 – 2007. Thorax. 68, pp. 551 – 564