23rd March 2021
Missed our free GatewayC Live webinar? Watch our recording here.
In this webinar, GatewayC met Dr Catherine McBain, Consultant Clinical Oncologist at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust and Dr Rajiv Mohanraj, Consultant Neurologist at the Greater Manchester Neuroscience Centre.
Our speakers answered key questions from our audience, which included:
- How do patients with a brain tumour present?
- What types of headaches are concerning?
- How can we differentiate between brain tumours and early onset dementia?
- How concerning is a new onset migraine in an older patient?
- Any tips on how to diagnose a brain tumour in people with learning disabilities?
Find out more:
- Access GatewayC’s full webinar library here
- Watch this recorded webinar here
- Access GatewayC’s ‘Brain Tumour – Early Diagnosis’ course here