Thursday 25th February 2021
We are delighted to announce that the new Oesophageal Cancer – Early Diagnosis course is now available on GatewayC.
Oesophageal cancer is the 14th most common cancer in the UK, accounting for 3% of all new cancer cases with the highest incidence rates for people aged 85 to 89.
Don’t have a GatewayC account? Register for free here
This course will support you to:
- Recognise symptoms and risk factors associated with oesophageal cancer
- Explore strategies to allow patients to discuss well-being
- Differentiate causes and locations of dysphagia
- Increase confidence in discussing and making referrals to specific urgent pathways
The course should take approximately one hour to complete.
The course includes specialist interviews from Mr Simon Galloway, Consultant General and Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeon.
Find out more:
- Access our Oesophageal Cancer – Early Diagnosis course here