Friday 27th November 2020
Missed our free GatewayC webinar on Improving Early Diagnosis? Watch our recording here.
In this webinar, GatewayC met Dr Anthony Cunliffe, Joint National Lead Macmillan GP Adviser, and Dr Ben Noble, East Midlands Cancer Alliance and Cancer Research UK GP Cancer Lead, who answered key questions from our audience. These questions included:
- If patients don’t meet the two-week wait criteria, can you still refer if you have clinical concerns?
- Do you inform patients that they are on an urgent suspected cancer pathway?
- What can I do if my patient has raised platelets?
Watch our free webinar here to learn more.
In our upcoming ‘Meet the Specialists’ series, we will be speaking to Professor Gordon Jayson, Professor of Medical Oncology at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust.
Find out more:
- Find GatewayC’s full webinar library here
- Access GatewayC’s Improving the Quality of Your Referral course here