Friday 2nd October 2020 Did you miss our free webinar on Safety Netting in Primary Care? Watch it here. Mr Malcolm Wilson, Consultant Colorectal, Peritoneal and Pelvic Oncology Surgeon and Clinical Negligence Advisor, commonly sees clinical negligence cases that...
Improve the quality of your referral with GatewayC
Latest from the Blog
Potential pitfall: Jaundice can be a classic symptom of pancreatic cancer; about half of patients have jaundice when they first go to their GP. Yet, pancreatic cancer is difficult to diagnose as symptoms can vary or may be late, vague and non-specific. Helpful hint:...
Friday 21st August 2020 Did you miss our free webinar on Suspected Cancer Referrals and COVID-19? Watch it here. Miss Susannah Penney, Consultant Head, Neck and Thyroid Surgeon, receives over 2000 cancer referrals a year. When making a suspected cancer referral, are...
Monday 10th August 2020 GatewayC and the Maguire Communication Skills Training Unit have partnered to produce this resource below. Missed our free webinar on Effective Telephone Consultations? Watch it here. What are cues? It is often the case that people do not...
Friday 25th September 2020
Are you seeking to improve your suspected cancer referrals?
Our Improving the Quality of Your Referral course aims to assist you with this and covers:
- Clinical decision making
- Helping to reduce DNAs
- Key information to include in a referral
- Safety netting
- What patients want to know
- The Cancer Maps
If you would like to learn more:
- Access GatewayC’s Improving the Quality of Your Referral course here
- Register for GatewayC’s free webinar on Safety Netting in Primary Care here
- Access Dr Ben Noble’s The Cancer Maps here
- Access the PCN DES specification (Early Cancer Diagnosis section 7.4) here
- Access the QOF Quality Improvement domain here