Friday 30th October 2020 Missed our free GatewayC webinar on Lung Cancer vs COVID-19? Watch our recording here. In this webinar GatewayC met Dr Matthew Evison, Consultant Chest Physician and Director of the Lung Pathway Board, and Dr Seamus Grundy, Consultant...
Improve the quality of your referral with GatewayC
Latest from the Blog
Friday 23rd October 2020 Missed our free GatewayC webinar on Acute Leukaemia? Watch our recording here. In this webinar GatewayC met Dr Amit Patel, a Consultant in Cellular Therapies and Stem Cell Transplantation, who answered key questions from our audience. These...
Friday 9th October 2020 Did you miss our free webinar on Lung Cancer vs COVID-19? Watch it here. Most individuals and their families work through the transition into end of life care differently. This means healthcare professionals are often faced with families who...
Friday 2nd October 2020 Did you miss our free webinar on Safety Netting in Primary Care? Watch it here. Mr Malcolm Wilson, Consultant Colorectal, Peritoneal and Pelvic Oncology Surgeon and Clinical Negligence Advisor, commonly sees clinical negligence cases that...
Friday 25th September 2020
Are you seeking to improve your suspected cancer referrals?
Our Improving the Quality of Your Referral course aims to assist you with this and covers:
- Clinical decision making
- Helping to reduce DNAs
- Key information to include in a referral
- Safety netting
- What patients want to know
- The Cancer Maps
If you would like to learn more:
- Access GatewayC’s Improving the Quality of Your Referral course here
- Register for GatewayC’s free webinar on Safety Netting in Primary Care here
- Access Dr Ben Noble’s The Cancer Maps here
- Access the PCN DES specification (Early Cancer Diagnosis section 7.4) here
- Access the QOF Quality Improvement domain here