Friday 13th November 2020 Missed our free GatewayC webinar on Effective Telephone Consultations? Watch our recording here. In this webinar, GatewayC met Alison Franklin, a Senior Trainer at the Maguire Communication Skills Training Unit based at The Christie, who...
Improve the quality of your referral with GatewayC
Latest from the Blog
Friday 6th November 2020 People living with cancer or undergoing cancer treatment are often immunosuppressed and at higher risk of catching the flu. After cancer treatment, a patient’s resistance to infection might be low for some months or years. It is recommended...
Friday 30th October 2020 Missed our free GatewayC webinar on Lung Cancer vs COVID-19? Watch our recording here. In this webinar GatewayC met Dr Matthew Evison, Consultant Chest Physician and Director of the Lung Pathway Board, and Dr Seamus Grundy, Consultant...
Friday 23rd October 2020 Missed our free GatewayC webinar on Acute Leukaemia? Watch our recording here. In this webinar GatewayC met Dr Amit Patel, a Consultant in Cellular Therapies and Stem Cell Transplantation, who answered key questions from our audience. These...
Friday 25th September 2020
Are you seeking to improve your suspected cancer referrals?
Our Improving the Quality of Your Referral course aims to assist you with this and covers:
- Clinical decision making
- Helping to reduce DNAs
- Key information to include in a referral
- Safety netting
- What patients want to know
- The Cancer Maps
If you would like to learn more:
- Access GatewayC’s Improving the Quality of Your Referral course here
- Register for GatewayC’s free webinar on Safety Netting in Primary Care here
- Access Dr Ben Noble’s The Cancer Maps here
- Access the PCN DES specification (Early Cancer Diagnosis section 7.4) here
- Access the QOF Quality Improvement domain here