GatewayC aims to support primary care in the early diagnosis of cancer, to support patient outcomes and experiences. According to the National Cancer Diagnosis Audit, around one quarter of patients have three or more visits to primary care before a referral is made....
Improve the quality of your referral with GatewayC
Latest from the Blog
Myeloma and C.R.A.B C.R.A.B is the acronym designed to simplify the most typical clinical manifestations of multiple myeloma. Clinicians should consider the following indicators in a potential myeloma diagnosis: C: Calcium - hypercalcaemia R: Renal – any form of renal...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Friday 25th September 2020
Are you seeking to improve your suspected cancer referrals?
Our Improving the Quality of Your Referral course aims to assist you with this and covers:
- Clinical decision making
- Helping to reduce DNAs
- Key information to include in a referral
- Safety netting
- What patients want to know
- The Cancer Maps
If you would like to learn more:
- Access GatewayC’s Improving the Quality of Your Referral course here
- Register for GatewayC’s free webinar on Safety Netting in Primary Care here
- Access Dr Ben Noble’s The Cancer Maps here
- Access the PCN DES specification (Early Cancer Diagnosis section 7.4) here
- Access the QOF Quality Improvement domain here