Swollen lymph nodes, particularly neck lumps, are one of the most common presenting symptoms in a lymphoma diagnosis. What else can support your decision making when considering the need for a suspected cancer referral? Potential Pitfall Lymphoma symptoms can be vague...
Improve the quality of your referral with GatewayC
Latest from the Blog
11 January 2019 GatewayC is an online cancer education platform for primary care. It is designed to support GPs with earlier cancer detection to improve outcomes and experiences for patients. GatewayC works with people affected by cancer to understand how to better...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Friday 25th September 2020
Are you seeking to improve your suspected cancer referrals?
Our Improving the Quality of Your Referral course aims to assist you with this and covers:
- Clinical decision making
- Helping to reduce DNAs
- Key information to include in a referral
- Safety netting
- What patients want to know
- The Cancer Maps
If you would like to learn more:
- Access GatewayC’s Improving the Quality of Your Referral course here
- Register for GatewayC’s free webinar on Safety Netting in Primary Care here
- Access Dr Ben Noble’s The Cancer Maps here
- Access the PCN DES specification (Early Cancer Diagnosis section 7.4) here
- Access the QOF Quality Improvement domain here