Finger clubbing, also known as digital clubbing or Hippocratic fingers, is a phrase used to describe specific changes to the shape of the fingers and fingernails. It can be a sign of various diseases, including lung cancer. How to recognise finger clubbing Finger...
Improve the quality of your referral with GatewayC
Latest from the Blog
With communication at the heart of GatewayC and fundamental to improving patient care, this blog series focuses on introductions and reflections from the team behind the programme. In this post, we’re introducing Jonny, GatewayC’s Learning Technologist. Could you tell...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Friday 25th September 2020
Are you seeking to improve your suspected cancer referrals?
Our Improving the Quality of Your Referral course aims to assist you with this and covers:
- Clinical decision making
- Helping to reduce DNAs
- Key information to include in a referral
- Safety netting
- What patients want to know
- The Cancer Maps
If you would like to learn more:
- Access GatewayC’s Improving the Quality of Your Referral course here
- Register for GatewayC’s free webinar on Safety Netting in Primary Care here
- Access Dr Ben Noble’s The Cancer Maps here
- Access the PCN DES specification (Early Cancer Diagnosis section 7.4) here
- Access the QOF Quality Improvement domain here