Friday 18th October 2019 The new Faecal Immunochemical Test (FIT) rolled out across England this year has a number of benefits in replacing the use of older guaiac-based faecal occult blood tests (gFOBTs). Is your practice up to date with the new processes associated...
Improve the quality of your referral with GatewayC
Latest from the Blog
Leukaemia is a cancer that begins in the bone marrow, leading to the over-production of white blood cells. A full blood count (FBC) can clearly indicate the presence of leukaemia. Potential Pitfall Some symptoms of leukaemia are those commonly caused by less serious...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Friday 25th September 2020
Are you seeking to improve your suspected cancer referrals?
Our Improving the Quality of Your Referral course aims to assist you with this and covers:
- Clinical decision making
- Helping to reduce DNAs
- Key information to include in a referral
- Safety netting
- What patients want to know
- The Cancer Maps
If you would like to learn more:
- Access GatewayC’s Improving the Quality of Your Referral course here
- Register for GatewayC’s free webinar on Safety Netting in Primary Care here
- Access Dr Ben Noble’s The Cancer Maps here
- Access the PCN DES specification (Early Cancer Diagnosis section 7.4) here
- Access the QOF Quality Improvement domain here