Myeloma investigations If you are suspicious of myeloma following blood results, there are two pertinent investigations that can be ordered in primary care to give a strong case for referral: 1. Serum protein electrophoresis test 2. Bence-Jones protein urine test...
Improve the quality of your referral with GatewayC
Latest from the Blog
New tool for GPs to tackle late cancer diagnosis Thursday 18 July 2019 A new patient-recommended tool for GPs is being launched across England in a bid to catch cancers sooner. Known as GatewayC, the innovative online training tool has already shown promising early...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Friday 25th September 2020
Are you seeking to improve your suspected cancer referrals?
Our Improving the Quality of Your Referral course aims to assist you with this and covers:
- Clinical decision making
- Helping to reduce DNAs
- Key information to include in a referral
- Safety netting
- What patients want to know
- The Cancer Maps
If you would like to learn more:
- Access GatewayC’s Improving the Quality of Your Referral course here
- Register for GatewayC’s free webinar on Safety Netting in Primary Care here
- Access Dr Ben Noble’s The Cancer Maps here
- Access the PCN DES specification (Early Cancer Diagnosis section 7.4) here
- Access the QOF Quality Improvement domain here