Thursday 12th December 2019 The National Cancer Diagnosis Audit found that 34% of stomach cancer diagnoses had avoidable delays. This course is developed with and for primary care professionals to look at the different ways to assess and manage a patient's potential...
Improve the quality of your referral with GatewayC
Latest from the Blog
Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs) are widely used to treat acid reflux and dyspepsia. NICE cautions that PPIs can mask or alter symptoms of stomach cancer, leading to later diagnoses. Potential Pitfall Patients on PPIs who have developed stomach cancer may increase their...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Friday 25th September 2020
Are you seeking to improve your suspected cancer referrals?
Our Improving the Quality of Your Referral course aims to assist you with this and covers:
- Clinical decision making
- Helping to reduce DNAs
- Key information to include in a referral
- Safety netting
- What patients want to know
- The Cancer Maps
If you would like to learn more:
- Access GatewayC’s Improving the Quality of Your Referral course here
- Register for GatewayC’s free webinar on Safety Netting in Primary Care here
- Access Dr Ben Noble’s The Cancer Maps here
- Access the PCN DES specification (Early Cancer Diagnosis section 7.4) here
- Access the QOF Quality Improvement domain here