Pancreatic cancer diagnoses can be missed due to the non-site specific nature of some early symptoms. However, according to CRUK, up to 70% of patients with pancreatic cancer initially visit the doctor with upper abdominal or back pain. Potential Pitfall Pain often...
Improve the quality of your referral with GatewayC
Latest from the Blog
Monday 30th December 2019 With 2019 drawing to a close, we've rounded up some of the most popular tips from GatewayC this year, based on our users' comments and feedback. Take a look below! Chest x-rays aren’t as accurate as you may think... NICE consulted on...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Friday 25th September 2020
Are you seeking to improve your suspected cancer referrals?
Our Improving the Quality of Your Referral course aims to assist you with this and covers:
- Clinical decision making
- Helping to reduce DNAs
- Key information to include in a referral
- Safety netting
- What patients want to know
- The Cancer Maps
If you would like to learn more:
- Access GatewayC’s Improving the Quality of Your Referral course here
- Register for GatewayC’s free webinar on Safety Netting in Primary Care here
- Access Dr Ben Noble’s The Cancer Maps here
- Access the PCN DES specification (Early Cancer Diagnosis section 7.4) here
- Access the QOF Quality Improvement domain here