Thursday 25th June 2020
Dr Ben Noble’s RCGP award-winning Cancer Maps is a popular interactive reference tool for GPs based on the NICE NG12 guideline; primarily, the tool is designed to be used during consultations to help clinicians assess possible cancer symptoms.
Within GatewayC’s Improving the Quality of Your Referral course Dr Ben Noble, GP Partner and Strategic GP Cancer Lead for Cancer Research UK, demonstrates how to use The Cancer Maps using scenarios from three GatewayC courses.
There are 4 main ways to use the maps:
- As a quick reference to the NICE guidance
- As a decision support tool
- As an educational tool
- With patients to reassure or safety net
Find out more:
- Explore The Cancer Maps here
- Learn more about The Cancer Maps here
- Access GatewayC’s Improving the Quality of Your Referral course here