Friday 2nd July 2021
Missed our GatewayC Live webinar? Watch the recording here.
In this webinar, GatewayC met Birgit Schaefer, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, and Jenny Greenfield, Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) specialising in women’s health.
Our speakers answered key questions from our audience, which included:
- At what stage would the cancer most commonly be if it visible on a speculum examination?
- Are there significant health inequalities impacting on the uptake of screening?
- If a patient is pregnant and symptoms persist, what is the best way to manage this?
- What are your thoughts about self-smear tests?
- Should GPs complete a diagnostic smear test if a patient is symptomatic?
- Can women be examined or have cervical smears when they are on their period?
Find out more: