23rd October 2020
Missed our free GatewayC webinar on Acute Leukaemia? Watch our recording here.
In this webinar GatewayC met Dr Amit Patel, a Consultant in Cellular Therapies and Stem Cell Transplantation, who answered key questions from our audience. These included:
- If a patient has persistent fatigue, what level of duration should give you concern?
- What sort of indicators should ring alarm bells in a full blood count?
- Should I be concerned if my patient has mild macrocytosis with no change over three months?
- Can epistaxis be a presenting feature of leukaemia?
- How often do you palpate an enlarged spleen or enlarged lymph nodes?
- Can folate deficiency mask macrocytosis?
In our upcoming ‘Meet the Specialists’ series we will be speaking to Dr Ben Noble, Dr Anthony Cunliffe and Professor Gordon Jayson.
Find out more:
- Watch GatewayC’s full webinar library here